Based in Launceston, Tasmania, HR+ is a registered NDIS provider of Coordination of Supports and Plan Management - we are here to help you get the most out of your NDIS plan
To summarise, we:
- provide NDIS participants with Support Coordination
- provide Plan Management for NDIS participants who want to take the hassle out of paying their bills and managing their NDIS budget
- support you to build your capacity to self manage if you want to do this in the future
- encourage and support NDIS participants to explore micro-enterprise opportunities
- celebrate milestones and recognise the difficulties for participants along their journeys
- apply for community and government grants to foster improved engagement for people living with a disability
HR+ is also a not-for-profit incorporated association contracted by the Australian government to recruit and retain general practitioners, nursing and allied health professionals in Tasmania, with an emphasis on rural and remote communities.
Our organisation is one of seven Rural Workforce Agencies funded by the Australian government nationally. HR+ also delivers the Health Workforce Scholarship Program and the John Flynn Placement Program.
- recruit the best medical professionals to Tasmania
- offer scholarships for medical professionals
- provide opportunities for medical professional development and conferences
- work alongside, supporting medical practices
- engage with medical, nursing and allied health students to develop the future primary health workforce in Tasmania
We have an awesome culture, expert teams and a can-do attitude to help you.